Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

I should have, I regret getting the Fiesta I have had a ton of problems with the gearbox and overheating, also lots of little stuff like HVAC regulators and steering wheel controls (the buttons on the wheel). Service has also been a problem for me as it seems like every time I bring it in they screw something else up, or strip fasteners.
I wish I had the cash to get something else but I will have to wait for now. I really really wanted to like this car but the reliability and poor service killed it for me.
Did you buy this car new or used? If used, can you be sure it was never the victim of Hurricane Sandy? If you had that many problems it seems the car may have been under water or really pounded hard on race tracks. As for the service you are getting I think you need to find another dealer.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Granted, there are exceptions in either direction, reliability wise.

But if some think that these cars MUST start falling apart at ~60K miles or so, then how do we even have ANYONE AT ALL on here with 185K miles on a FiST (albeit very well maintained/serviced) with almost no problems at all? [dunno]

I bought it new and maintain it very well.

I have had a great number of cars in my life (I am not a young guy ) and this by far has been one of the worse I have ever had.
Just a short list of some of the cars I have owned.
1971 Volvo P1800E
1984 Honda CRX
1990 Mazda RX7
1977 Caterham Seven
1988 Honda CRX SI
1971 TVR vixen
1969 TVR Tuscan
2001 VW GTI VR6
2004 MINI Cooper S JWC
2004 Toyota 4 runner

Did you buy this car new or used? If used, can you be sure it was never the victim of Hurricane Sandy? If you had that many problems it seems the car may have been under water or really pounded hard on race tracks. As for the service you are getting I think you need to find another dealer.

I just bought a new 2017 Fiesta ST in LA for $17,900 on 12/23, Magnetic Gray and no options. Also 10 free oil changes from the dealer included too! Had a great sales guy, message me if you want his contact info.

Okay you guys were making me feel like I got raped lol

What's it cost you done and paid off?
Well out the door it was $20.2k including TTL. 9.25% tax in my zip code and you are taxed on the sale price ($20.9k) not the rebate price ($17.9k). I guess in retrospect $1.3k off MSRP isn't that bad of a deal for the dealer.

What is the sticker price, for comparison? Your SP, doesn't include taxes n fees?
Sticker price is the MSRP and never includes taxes and fees. It's a pretty useless number. Best number for comparison is the actual price paid before ttt. Of course, this number too can be misleading if they ripped you off on a trade-in.

DEss

Sticker price is the MSRP and never includes taxes and fees. It's a pretty useless number. Best number for comparison is the actual price paid before ttt. Of course, this number too can be misleading if they ripped you off on a trade-in.

DEss
Fully aware as I work in the auto business, and worked in Motosports finance for years.

Actually, seeing MSRP, and seeing the buyers SP (selling price), tells me what the discount actually was, as a basis for comparison...

In reality, some will score even better if they are: U.S. Service members, Firefighter/EMT, or college student/grads, so they could get up to $1500 more off, if they met all 3 of the above stipulations. :)

Not too interested in other factors i.e. $ down, trade value, buy-rate from the bank etc, Just looking to see the prices before tax & fee's based off MSRP, so I have a clear picture.

Also, Sticker price matters because of available options, if someone got Ricaros and Nav, clearly their car will cost more than mine (without those two options), so that's my story. :)

DEss
I have always thought that if there's a trade in it really throws all comparisons to other deals out the window. If it were me trading in I would negotiate an out-the-door price to the dollar, telling them I am not trading in. Then after I have that number I'd say well maybe I will trade in, make me an offer on this vehicle. Then you will have numbers to compare to other deals.

I have always thought that if there's a trade in it really throws all comparisons to other deals out the window. If it were me trading in I would negotiate an out-the-door price to the dollar, telling them I am not trading in. Then after I have that number I'd say well maybe I will trade in, make me an offer on this vehicle. Then you will have numbers to compare to other deals.
That's a perfectly good method..

For this particular thread, I simply want to see MSRP and the SP, that tells the bulk of it. Seems like most of us later '17 ST buyers did close to the same as far as SP before fee's.

Permx

In reality, some will score even better if they are: U.S. Service members, Firefighter/EMT, or college student/grads, so they could get up to $1500 more off, if they met all 3 of the above stipulations. :)
Problem is you can only claim one bonus offer per vehicle purchased or leased. So the max would be $3500 off. Sure would be nice to have all 4 offers though.

Problem is you can only claim one bonus offer per vehicle purchased or leased. So the max would be $3500 off. Sure would be nice to have all 4 offers though.
Ahh, good call. Different mfgr's have different stipulations. I worked with GM and some things could be combined IIRC.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Ahh, good call. Different mfgr's have different stipulations. I worked with GM and some things could be combined IIRC.
Some can be combined.....you only get one per code number. The military, fire EMT and student are probably the same code. You can and I have gotten the military, Ford Loyalty, Insurance Company and customer cash at the same time. So that is 4 different codes.