Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

Welcome to the forum.

I would just look up the cheapest FiSTs you can find + as far as you're willing to travel= Your target price that the locals have to meet.

I use Autotrader.
Ok. I will give that a try.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Ok. I will give that a try.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
That's what I did. I searched the Midwest, went to my local dealer, he said he didn't think he could go that low, so I bought one 3 states over. Went into my local dealer again, they gave me a high price again, I told them I can get the same thing down the road aways, but they price matched this time, because they knew I wasn't f***ing around about being willing to travel.

That's what I did. I searched the Midwest, went to my local dealer, he said he didn't think he could go that low, so I bought one 3 states over. Went into my local dealer again, they gave me a high price again, I told them I can get the same thing down the road aways, but they price matched this time, because they knew I wasn't f***ing around about being willing to travel.
I think I can pull that off. My last 2 cars are from WA, I can probably use that against them.

I saw a black FiST going around 17k. Ive seen some good deals around 17-19. I used cars.com. There is alot of incentives right now. Im from Socal and jumped on one of those deals

I paid 24.5 OTD with platinum paint, sunroof, nav and the factory black wheels.
There weren't any like I wanted in the area. They had to do a dealer trade
about a hundred miles away.

Got my 2016 magnetic fully loaded for 19k out the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lillistein in Vineland. Been sitting there for a while and did not have a 20k markup like holeman did to my rs order.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

I went and test drove a base model last night. Great little car. I made an offer of 17 OTD which would have put the car around 15,8. Couldn't get the dealer to bite so I will continue my search elsewhere.

joekinzel

So here goes, I am in Cali and Just test Drove a FiST today. I want to pull the trigger but need to know what a Good Negotiation price is for Cali. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.
I got my 17 Fist new on 8-27-17. It is magnetic w/black wheels+red calibers and has navi. I got it for 18,400 at paso robles ford. I know bobwoodries ford has a couple base models advertised for 18k. Galpin ford has a lot left, but they add on stuff like lojack that jacks up the price. Arroyo grande ford was ready to sell their base magnetic for 18k, but it had some scratches that needed to be fixed. 18k seemed to be the floor for socal; couldnt get anyone to go below that. Keep in mind that fiST is not returning to us in 2018, and fords 3k rebate could lead to a run on remaining inventory; hope this helps; good luck—

I was checking with central ca and northern la—

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
lillistein in Vineland. Been sitting there for a while and did not have a 20k markup like holeman did to my rs order.
Fred Beans in Newtown (formerly Bill Marsh Ford), had a NB RS with the black forged wheels for LIST a little while ago.
I test drove it, and if I had the coin, I would have bought it for that price, despite how much I HATE dealing with Beans' stealerships. ;)

Went to another dealer tonight to try and snag a base model. Offered 17,5 OTD but they wouldn't go any lower than 18,7 so I walked. My search continues...

Checked out a black FiST with the black wheels/red calipers option earlier this evening. Sticker was 22,390. After some haggling I got them down to 17,2 which ended up being about 18,6 OTD. Seemed like a good deal but I ended up passing on it. Black is not one of my preferred colors and the car had nearly 50 miles on the odometer from previous test/joy rides.

Back to hunting.

Checked out a black FiST with the black wheels/red calipers option earlier this evening. Sticker was 22,390. After some haggling I got them down to 17,2 which ended up being about 18,6 OTD. Seemed like a good deal but I ended up passing on it. Black is not one of my preferred colors and the car had nearly 50 miles on the odometer from previous test/joy rides.

Back to hunting.
I hear you on the black. I won't do black period. The 50mi is a little more than I'd like as well. But that price is great. They had a black one here in San Diego for 17,500 (dealer discounted). Lowest priced FiST I've seen. $18K is the floor here in San Diego. I've got a few True car priced at high $18s. Trying to get them down to $18K. I really want an orange one.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I hear you on the black. I won't do black period. The 50mi is a little more than I'd like as well.
Yes, with all due respect to the black FiST owners on here, if this car was only available in black (which if one goes by the minimal stock that dealers ordered around here, one would be correct in thinking that very thing!), I would NOT have bought it, such is the disdain I have for black cars, due to their paint/detailing upkeep. ;)

Many on here ragged on me to no end about waiting almost 6 months for an ordered FiST mainly because I refused to take a test demo car, salesman's demo car (of which there were NO Magnetics available ANYWAY, mostly black), or a car picked up from another dealer, and driven by dealer personnel for 75-100 miles back to the dealership.

So I also FULLY understand the wanting 10 miles of corporate/plant testing on the odometer AT MAX, as well. [wink]

With that said, I'm probably going to spring for the Recaro's since in the long run, I think they'll be far superior to the stock Fiesta ST seats, which are basically Fiesta SE seats pretty much. I found a loaded orange FiST with Recaros, Nav, sunroof discounted to $21,150 (from 26,245). I don't really want the sunroof but I always have the windows open so this would be nice to just pop the roof and keep windows closed and get some airflow in and quieter. I've found a couple FiSTs with Recaros and no sunroof but they're more than the one I found totally loaded that I mentioned even discounted.

So I'm sitting in a dealership near Houston Texas staring at an invoice for a Base Black Fiesta with just the black wheel package with A pricing of 21441.48. Current incentives brings it down to 18441.48 but hoping I can squirm my way down to 19 otd any recommendations?
19K OTD including tax and everything would a very good deal IMO. Since tax in SoCal is like 8.25% and then they charge for tags, so it comes out to roughly 10% after the price you bargained. Do you want black? Personally I would never get a black car being it's too high maint to keep clean and is heat magnet. But if you you like that color, then yes $19K OTD would be great if you could get it for that.