Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

Hey guys. It's been a few years since I've been around. I sold my 14 about 8 months after purchase to take care of some other obligations and have been through a few cars since. Really ready to get back in a fist before we can't get them anymore. Looks like the ordering/purchasing section has gotten a little quite. What kind of deals have people been getting lately? I have an offer right now that I feel is pretty good just wanted to get some opinions.

New 17 base magnetic for $17,514 OTD.
That puts the car at about $15,9k before taxes & fees. Also think i can get another $500 off for farm bureau membership.

What's everyone think? Pull the trigger or keep hunting??

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I paid $16.5K before taxes on a very low mileage 2016 with Recaros. I'd say you are getting a helluva deal.

Wow. Where are you getting that OTD price? Do they have any others? I'm currently on a quest to get into a FiST by next week and this interests me. If that's the only one this dealer has, you don't have to share the info I'm looking for. I am looking for an Orange Spice anyway. :)

Don't tell anyone in California what you are paying. It would break their hearts. [bigcry] Actually, you could probably buy it, drive it across the country, sell it, fly back, and still make a profit.

Ended up finding an Orange Spice base, not a single option, for $18,300 before tax/title/etc. Pretty happy with that.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
When you guys say base I'm assuming no recaros and no sunroof like I have; that does make me feel better but you are still getting some great deals! Seems like everything on the coasts is more expensive....
Actually to me it seems like they're cheaper by the east coast compared to anywhere else. I paid $17,073 for my 2016, and $18,204 for my 2017.

OP
S
Thread Starter #13
Ya zero options. Hate sunroofs, have no use for the nav with android auto. I had a love hate relationship with the recaros in my 14 so I'm cool with giving the base seats a shot.

Actually to me it seems like they're cheaper by the east coast compared to anywhere else. I paid $17,073 for my 2016, and $18,204 for my 2017.
Every dealer in my area wouldn't move on price; zero negotiation. I still don't feel bad what I paid though and since I qualified for 0% financing it's all house money.

Ya zero options. Hate sunroofs, have no use for the nav with android auto. I had a love hate relationship with the recaros in my 14 so I'm cool with giving the base seats a shot.
Yeah I'm on a lonely island here but I'm a big fan of sunroofs; love the recaros and yeah no nav for me either.

Well my decent deal at $18,300 fell through. It was a dealer trade, and I'm now getting a runaround story about how they're trading a different vehicle for this particular FiST and they're not making as much on the trade or some BS. Now the price is $19,100.. Already was offered my deposit back. Byyyyeeee...

The search continues..

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Well my decent deal at $18,300 fell through. It was a dealer trade, and I'm now getting a runaround story about how they're trading a different vehicle for this particular FiST and they're not making as much on the trade or some BS. Now the price is $19,100.. Already was offered my deposit back. Byyyyeeee...

The search continues..
Awe man, that sucks. You live in a decent area to get a good deal, honestly. Keep searching, and if you're willing to travel a ways, you'll get one cheap. I was offered a 2017 base black FiST (in Florida) for $16,515 just last week. It's a pain in the ass, but worth it in the long run.

The search continues..
Your not all that far from Baltimore. If you feel like the drive go see Mark Rogers or Pete Dixon at Koons Ford you will get a great deal.