Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

Haha, that's awesome! White is the best, especially the newer white platinum [grinking]

However, that wasn't me. No steelies on mine and I was at work at 4:15 yesterday. I do drive that area with some regularity though! We gotta figure out how to organize an SD ST meet up.
Definitely. There should be more than enough of us - we should also see if a good shop would host us. I know my 6 year old son would go crazy coming out to one of those! You know of any good auto shops in SD that might be interested, or are just good to take our Fiesta ST's to?

Rivy

Definitely. There should be more than enough of us - we should also see if a good shop would host us. I know my 6 year old son would go crazy coming out to one of those! You know of any good auto shops in SD that might be interested, or are just good to take our Fiesta ST's to?
I don't know of any ST-friendly shops yet. Only had my car since November and it's been about 4-5 years since my last modded performance car (Supercharged 350z) so I am a bit out of the car scene loop.

FWIW, I have a Denver-area dealer that's agreed to $17,511 for a base Magnetic 2017, and another dealer says that they'll beat that price.

There's still a lot of 2017s sitting on lots, and with the Ford incentive difference of only $500 between 2017s and 2018s, I gotta believe that there will be some smoking deals on remaining 2017s.

Challenge: Somebody pay <$17K for a new ST :)

anticon

I agree, seems to good to be true, but they posted an invoice. It is up this thread, from last weekend I think.

Rivy

That seems too good to be true, but I'd be glad for the buyer if I saw the evidence.
Yup, it's real. Was my friend and I posted a photo of the ad and his invoice. Check the most recent couple pages of this thread. He ended up out the door just under $16,800.

Bought a new 2017 two weeks ago. Been watching cargurus.com for awhile. Found one 600+ miles away. Listed for $24,600 and got it for $17,900 The last Fiesta on there lot. There are some deep discounts out there. Especially if your willing to travel a bit. Stuckey Ford in Hollidaysburg Pa. is probably the best car dealer I ever dealt with. And would definitely do it again.

Mine has orange paint, navi, sunroof, black rims, Bought it over the phone. Spent $99 on the Amtrak to Pa. I see Harris Ford in Lynnwood Wa. has one with navi and black rims for $15,999 but thats 2000 miles away from me. They have 8 Fiesta STs in stock [wow] I use the nationwide search on cargurus.com

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Mine has orange paint, navi, sunroof, black rims, Bought it over the phone. Spent $99 on the Amtrak to Pa. I see Harris Ford in Lynnwood Wa. has one with navi and black rims for $15,999 but thats 2000 miles away from me. They have 8 Fiesta STs in stock [wow] I use the nationwide search on cargurus.com
Those ones in WA state are misleading, trust me, since I'm right down across the river from them I looked into it. You have to be a WA resident, you have to trade in a certain year car AND you have to be approved through one their preferred lenders... All in all I've noticed that since I'm in a state without sales tax, most states with tax have much more aggressive deals to move cars.

You pay sales tax. In the state you live if they have one. When registering with the DMV. I paid no sales tax in Pa. You can ask about all dealer fees up front. Some add freight but others do not. All I paid was a $175 paperwork fee. No trades or other fees. It pays to shop around. Many dealerships sell to buyers from out of state.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
You pay sales tax. In the state you live if they have one. When registering with the DMV. I paid no sales tax in Pa. You can ask about all dealer fees up front. Some add freight but others do not. All I paid was a $175 paperwork fee. No trades or other fees. It pays to shop around. Many dealerships sell to buyers from out of state.
Yep, we get all the ads from across the river "No sales tax to Oregon buyers..." but they still reserve the best deals for their in-state residents to make up for their sales tax, hence the price is only valid for WA residents in that example above...

You got me curious. So I tried calling Harris. Told them I was from Oregon. There rating online isn't very good. Not sure why it matters. What the hell state you reside in. But there price is different for non-residents. Hung up before I got your price. Only other dealer to do that. Was Koons Ford in Virginia. With there east coast resident discount. I still say shop around.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
You got me curious. So I tried calling Harris. Told them I was from Oregon. There rating online isn't very good. Not sure why it matters. What the hell state you reside in. But there price is different for non-residents. Hung up before I got your price. Only other dealer to do that. Was Koons Ford in Virginia. With there east coast resident discount. I still say shop around.
I agree, look as wide as you are willing to.. But if a local dealer is cool and is offering good prices you can always ask if they can bring one in from another dealer to get the exact option and color option you want. I did that and was happy overall with my experience and got a solid deal. Or, you can also call that dealer directly, tell them you are considering buying locally, so what kind of price would you do if you were willing to travel there.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I agree, look as wide as you are willing to.. But if a local dealer is cool and is offering good prices you can always ask if they can bring one in from another dealer to get the exact option and color option you want. I did that and was happy overall with my experience and got a solid deal. Or, you can also call that dealer directly, tell them you are considering buying locally, so what kind of price would you do if you were willing to travel there.
I almost bought a 2017 in Aberdeen WA . It had all the options I wanted and the price was good but the Internet guy was not willing to email an officiial copy of a dealer invoice sheet for the customer of the price he was qouting.

This usually happens when a dealer tacks on stuff they are going to bump into your price, thereby raising actuall price. Dealers have all sorts of tricks to fool people.

For example ya the guy in San Diego did get a good price except its technically negated by the one year deferred payments and 7% interest. This is one of those gotchas.

Now if he was able to refinance and get out of that and get a lower rate he is good. Though quite often with those kind of arrangements the have a penalty clause which is another gotcha.

Out of all this I wound up saying screw it. i ordered a 2018 Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaro's amd Black wheels for $22,100.

Sure I am paying a grand or two more but I am not having to try and find a Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros of which I could only find 2-3 on the entire west coast 2017’s(two of which had sunroofs which I do not want) and no 2018’s.

I feel Orange Spice is the best color going in 2017-2018. The oher colors are not bad but pretty common place.

So ya your gonna find the best deals on Blacks,Magnetics,Whites because dealers ordered more of them. Though I have looked at the numbers and the cars are starting to disappear.

Which is another reason ordering my 2018 is kinda cool. Its the last of the last. I would not be surprised if its production alllocation run is one of the last runs. They do not run ST’s on the assembly line all the time. They do runs when they have allocated enough orders and parts to do the run. Remember our engines are brougt over from Ford of England. They are not built here like reguale Fiesta’s.

I picked up a 2018 Shadow Black base two weeks ago for 18,500 + taxes. I was looking for a 2017 but the dealer had a 1000 off and then a 2500 factory rebate made the choice pretty easy.

First Fiesta since my wife’s Zetec we had back in Oz in 2010. That was a fun little car, this even more so.

I picked up a 2018 Shadow Black base two weeks ago for 18,500 + taxes. I was looking for a 2017 but the dealer had a 1000 off and then a 2500 factory rebate made the choice pretty easy.

First Fiesta since my wife’s Zetec we had back in Oz in 2010. That was a fun little car, this even more so.
Congrats! Nice to see another SD FiST! :)

OP
S
Thread Starter #339
Hey fellas, OP here. After creating what has turned into an impressive thread and backing out of that original deal....I believe I have an epic deal in the works, should finalize in the morning. If I do I'll post a shot of the work up.

Here's what I've got working.
2017, Recaros and black wheel upgrade.
$18,976 flat OTD with no other fees.
I will pay taxes when I register here at home that will come to $612.72

Rivy

Hey fellas, OP here. After creating what has turned into an impressive thread and backing out of that original deal....I believe I have an epic deal in the works, should finalize in the morning. If I do I'll post a shot of the work up.

Here's what I've got working.
2017, Recaros and black wheel upgrade.
$18,976 flat OTD with no other fees.
I will pay taxes when I register here at home that will come to $612.72
Nice work! All in for about $19,500 with recaros, solid deal!