Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

Some of the other members have been able to install one. I believe the consensus is that routing the wiring in the hatch it the biggest issue.
Yeah I looked at a couple videos online of people doing it. I'll probably see how much I end up missing it, or hopefully not missing it.

Anyway - ended up buying my Fiesta tonight. I got a 2017 base ST in white platinum, really like the color a lot. I think I got a pretty great deal, I was able to get a few rebates and with negotiation got out the door for $18,8xx - not bad for SoCal I think. Had to do some driving around tonight and put about 70 or so miles on it, it's certainly a blast to drive. The craziest thing is how direct the steering is, no play at all, nudge it and you're going that direction.

I can't wait to dive into the forums and start seeing what everyone's doing to these things. Thanks again for all the info and help in this thread!

Yeah I looked at a couple videos online of people doing it. I'll probably see how much I end up missing it, or hopefully not missing it.

Anyway - ended up buying my Fiesta tonight. I got a 2017 base ST in white platinum, really like the color a lot. I think I got a pretty great deal, I was able to get a few rebates and with negotiation got out the door for $18,8xx - not bad for SoCal I think. Had to do some driving around tonight and put about 70 or so miles on it, it's certainly a blast to drive. The craziest thing is how direct the steering is, no play at all, nudge it and you're going that direction.

I can't wait to dive into the forums and start seeing what everyone's doing to these things. Thanks again for all the info and help in this thread!
Congrats on your purchase! The steering is remarkably precise, one of my favorite attributes of the car. Be sure to post an update of your impressions after you have racked up some more miles [driving]

You got out for under $19 OTD for a white one? Can you share which dealer you got this at? I'd be all over that as well...thanks!

You got out for under $19 OTD for a white one? Can you share which dealer you got this at? I'd be all over that as well...thanks!

Or instead please make this thread a sticky! Very helpful thread for those currently or potentially in the market for a FIST.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. This post should not be deleted as it's VERY helpful for new FiST buyers, myself included!

2017 Magnetic with everything except recaros (which i really, really wanted) for 19,400 OTD. I'm sure I could have gotten it lower, but they gave me a great deal for my trade in beater, also there wasn't another FiST within the state of Texas that was available, and knowing they were discontinuing the FiST, i wasn't taking any chances so I pulled the trigger :) Very happy about the purchase.

2017 Magnetic with everything except recaros (which i really, really wanted) for 19,400 OTD. I'm sure I could have gotten it lower, but they gave me a great deal for my trade in beater, also there wasn't another FiST within the state of Texas that was available, and knowing they were discontinuing the FiST, i wasn't taking any chances so I pulled the trigger :) Very happy about the purchase.
That's a great deal! Especially if you got the black wheels, moonroof, and nav.

anticon

I've been gathering quotes in the Portland area and came up with the following. I haven't ever purchased a new car from a dealership so I'm not sure how much I could negotiate down from these prices. I test drove a base with Recaros, and the guy said the difference between MSRP and invoice is less than $500. Does that sound right? Any advice on how much more wiggle room they may have would be appreciated. I saw another guy in the area got out the door at $19950 with a magnetic, Recaro, moon roof, black wheel layout. Which would lead me to believe there is at least another $1000 to negotiate off. Thanks.

$21857 - White, Recaro, Moon Roof, Black Wheels
$20816 - White, Recaro, No Moon Roof, Black Wheels
$22332 - Magnetic, Recaro, Moon Roof, Black Wheels
$20975 - Magnetic, Recaro, No Moon Roof, Black Wheels
$21355 - Magnetic, Recaro, Moon Roof, Std Wheels
$21010 - Magnetic, Recaro, No Moon Roof, Std Wheels
$21855 - Magnetic, Recaro, Moon Roof, Std Wheels

kramard

Got mine today... 17,900 for the car with recaros, black rims and magnetic paint. 21097 otd with a stupid 600 va dealer fee (can’t stand buying cars in VA). Msrp on the car was 24,385. I’ll post some pics. Handles amazing. Already had some fun with rotation. Can’t believe the back comes around as you begin to loose the front axel, it’s incedible.

Time be patient on the break in and get after it after a couple of miles.

Got mine today... 17,900 for the car with recaros, black rims and magnetic paint. 21097 otd with a stupid 600 va dealer fee (can’t stand buying cars in VA). Msrp on the car was 24,385. I’ll post some pics. Handles amazing. Already had some fun with rotation. Can’t believe the back comes around as you begin to loose the front axel, it’s incedible.

$2.6k for ttt seems steep.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I just got my 17 from Koons Baltimore and BY FAR they have the best prices. With the 3,000 incentive and an additional 500 for me being military I paid, 18,145 for my FiST Recaro, black wheels, no sunroof, no nav. After MD TTL it was something like 21,600 or so.

Dpro

6000 Post Club

That's a great price, out here on the west coast you can't touch a Recaro equipped car for less than 20k I am actually considering a Certified Pre owned ( extended 12 month bumper to bumper and 7 year 100k drivetrain warranty) 2015 Performance Blue with Recaros, sunroof , nav for $17,900 with 2200 miles on it yes 2200! I think I can knock them down a bit on the price.
Was going to buy a Orange Spice car but had family matters keeping me from making the actual purchase and came across the Performance blue car and really like it.

Last edited:
I just got my 17 from Koons Baltimore and BY FAR they have the best prices. With the 3,000 incentive and an additional 500 for me being military I paid, 18,145 for my FiST Recaro, black wheels, no sunroof, no nav. After MD TTL it was something like 21,600 or so.
The moment I thought $2.6k for ttt was high. Looks like MD got you for $3.5k; or just about the AMT of the rebates you got.