Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official front license plate holder removal process?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
You know, Ford can suck it on this one. I don't know who all these people are on youtube who can just drill into these things and have them come off so easily. "Oh, it's aluminum so it'll just go right through it." No, no not really. Took a lot of work and in the process the stupid drill slipped and caught the bottom lip of my bumper. Bumper's fine, but the xpel film that i just spent 360 dollars on isn't. Put a nick in it. Most people won't notice it... but i do. Also, those mythical autozone bumper plugs don't exist. Not here anyway. BUT that stupid plate is off now and my car looks much better.
They're not bumper plugs. They're generic automotive clips. Lowes actually has a much larger selection than VatoZone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
no surprise he has something like that saved on his computer. poor guy couldn't get a date if his life depended on it.