Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Moving from Turbomacs - Suggestions?

I've enjoyed every minute with my white Turbomacs. But I'm looking to change the look of my car. 'm looking to try something different. However, I'm want something with the same width, and more or less the same offset of the Turbomacs for FiST. These are 17x8 ET42 4x108.

I would prefer something lighter, or the same weight. Preferably easier to clean. Not simply because of the color, but because of all the tiny holes I have to clean on these. My driveway is now dirt, so I would like something I can more easily wipe down in 15 minutes, instead of an hour. For example, the RPF1s on my Miata clean in just a matter of minutes.

What's our there? Suggestions welcome.

rallyfist_wheels.jpg

AZST

I love my Advanti Storm S1. They are 17x8, flow formed, 16.8lbs so very light. I noticed a distinct difference in acceleration over the stock wheels. Oddly enough, the silver ones weigh slightly more than the black, if it matters.

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
They do look pretty good. Thanks. Keep them coming.

Zissou

There is a group by for RPF1's in a 16" diameter. Other than there Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 is a popular option though they have many spokes.

A very easy to clean wheel would be the Rota Slipstream; simple 5 spoke design. Also from Rota is the Grid or the Titan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk