Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Factory Fit 2 12" sub-woofer set up.

Trader history for briandee (0)

Looking to sell my custom dual 12" sub box and complete sub-woofer system minus amp.
Includes:
2 @ 12" MB Quart RLP304 300w. RMS 12" Shallow mount Sub-Woofers.
Wired to a 4ohm load in a custom box.
Led spacer strip around subs. (can be wired to come on instead of trunk light when opening trunk)
Strong, rugged load floor with 1/4" thick steel round mesh grill.

Minor modifications required:
Trim upper hatch floor steel supports under plastic brackets in front and rear.(still retains factory floor placement)
Use a compact spare (or none at all)

Not willing to ship at this point, as it will be quite expensive for total weight, and packaging requirements.

Sub box is currently installed, so I am glad to give a great demonstration. The only reason I am selling them is I have deleted my rear seats, and am looking into building a cargo floor instead. I need the space!

Everyone has been impressed with this fitment, and I am open to giving a full instruction to anyone who purchases this set-up. I have a lot of hours in this project, and insure complete satisfaction. The box is tuned pretty well to the drivers, but I think the volume could be reduced a little for better response. (Easy fix)

Looking for $450 for the set-up, and will include a compact spare for the trade of a factory one.

Pics to follow, as it is easier from my phone.

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #2
By the way, I am in Easton, MD

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #3
By the way, I am in Easton, MD

Pic of box was during building. It is sealed at the end! And 2 = chambers.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

***Your “Screen Name“, “Date“, and “FiestaSTForum.com” must be included in all pictures shown.

*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

[HR][/HR]
24-Hour Edit Notice:

If you've been asked by a Staff Member to modify a thread so that it complies to the rules, you'll have 24 hours to make these changes or risk having your thread closed or removed.

thank you…

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #5
So Sorry, I knew the rules, but some how forgot, since these pics represent what it looks like in a factory set up. Can these pics stay, if I post more with required info? My car is currently stripped inside, but can post more pics with required info.

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #6
Pics as of now.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
So Sorry, I knew the rules, but some how forgot, since these pics represent what it looks like in a factory set up. Can these pics stay, if I post more with required info? My car is currently stripped inside, but can post more pics with required info.
I see you added info...your good now...thanks and GLWS

I'm not near there, but that steel floor is awesome! How much does this setup weight, and how do you like the MB's?

Not trying to derail you, figure this could give you a bump.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #9
The MBs sound pretty good for a flat sub. It sounds best with the rear seat in. I found myself never needing the back seat, so I thought a load floor may be more useful. I am not sure about the weight, but probably around 80lbs.

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #11
Under the drivers seat. Plenty of room. I did disconnect the floor air duct, as not to heat up the amp in the winter! Used an Audio control lc7I for signal input.

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #13
Do you have to use a compact tire? If you dont use one, how is the box mounted?
The box sits on the steel floor under the factory floor panel. The stock ST spare will not fit with this box. I have a compact spare I am willing to include with the sale for exchange of a factory spare (or any that fits).

OP
briandee
Thread Starter #14
Where did you put your amp? Seriously considering this.
If you want, I can meet up with you on Sunday. I am willing to come your way, if nothing else, to share details!

I was actually going to ask you if i could drive up there. Never been to Easton before and wanted to check whats there. I'm not knowledgeable on putting a soundsystem together but I'd like to learn.