Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GTI to ST

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. Traded in my MK6 GTI today for a Tuxedo Black 17 Fiesta ST. Fully optioned out. Loving it so far! Doesn't feel as quick as my GTI, but that'll change. [deviltail]

Izzy

Welcome!! Actually thinking of getting a Golf R after I payoff the Fist...not getting rid of the Fist though!

OP
BuiltforSin
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll try to read as much as possible before asking questions!

Welcome!! Actually thinking of getting a Golf R after I payoff the Fist...not getting rid of the Fist though!
The new MK7 R's are great. VW seemed to finally work out a lot of the kinks and quirks with the new generation. Good luck keeping it stock. [like]

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. Traded in my MK6 GTI today for a Tuxedo Black 17 Fiesta ST. Fully optioned out. Loving it so far! Doesn't feel as quick as my GTI, but that'll change. [deviltail]
Greetings from TCL! I saw you post in the Fiesta ST thread over there :) My username there is SourKrout and I'm taking delivery of my White Platinum FiST tonight.

Adub

Greetings from TCL! I saw you post in the Fiesta ST thread over there :) My username there is SourKrout and I'm taking delivery of my White Platinum FiST tonight.
Nice! I've had the same one since memorial day!

OP
BuiltforSin
Thread Starter #12
Welcome! At least now you can find your car and not try to figure out which of the 10 GTIs is yours...
Dude, this is so true. I live in the city and I swear there are at least 10 MK6 GTI's within a 5 block radius of me. You never see any Fiesta's out here so the exclusivity will be welcome! [cool]
Hello fellow TCL'er! I remember your post. The white looks great man. You gotta post up your first impressions!

Izzy

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll try to read as much as possible before asking questions!

The new MK7 R's are great. VW seemed to finally work out a lot of the kinks and quirks with the new generation. Good luck keeping it stock. [like]
I never leave any of my cars stock lol...Golf R will get APR stage 3 for sure....but since this is still a lil' less than 2yrs down the road a used RS3 may be in my future with APR stage 2. :)