Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will the stock radio take a sub-woofer.

I ordered a new sub for my car and need to know if the stock radio in it will be enough. its the stock radio on the 2015 st

Yes, all you need at minimum is to wire in an LOC in the passenger side B-pillar for your RCA cables and an add-a-fuse to tap into your fuse box for your remote wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I have a small underseat sub that is doing just fine connected to the stock radio and a low pass filter on the line from the B pillar as mentioned above. I connected mine directly to the battery though. It's not that difficult. Theres a gap in the firewall seemingly made for this purpose behind the pedals (gas?) on the driver side.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I ordered a new sub for my car and need to know if the stock radio in it will be enough. its the stock radio on the 2015 st
I would not suggest using the stock radio for powering a sub. (Not sure if that is what you meant, but that is how it sounds from your writing)

You at a minimum need:
Subwoofer in an enclosure (all in one sub and amp will work)
Amp
Power Wiring (recommended from battery)
Signal wire ( for amp turn on or signal sensing amp)
Wire to tie into one of the speakers (recommended from front speakers)

Optional but recommended:
Line Out Converter (recommended Audio Control LC2i)
Base Control knob

Note:
There are many threads concerning this very subject that can help guide you through this process...

Best of luck