Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Broken fog lamp replacement

BluZ

Welp a rock broke one of my stock fog lights and I'm looking for a replacement. I'm going to talk to the dealership and see how much one will run me but depending on price I might just upgrade. Anybody replaced a stock one and remember prices? What would you guys recommend as a replacement? Pics? Thanks!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I'm running the diode dynamics led fogs. Easy instal, bright white but on the pricey side. My build thread has pictures.

OP
B

BluZ

Thread Starter #3
Thanks! I'll check them out

Check out the Baja designs lights. They are substantially more expensive than projector type replacements but people swear by this brand. Baja designs have a almost cult like following. There's a thread on them here but it didn't get too far. Link below
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/10061-Fog-light-Baja-designs-sports-and-pros-Anyone

If you did decide to get them go for the sport in driving pattern. The pros would most likely be too bright for street use and the driving pattern be the best bang for your buck. There's a more detailed written article here
http://rallyways.com/specialty/baja-designs-squadron-pro-led-offroad-lights/

G

TheStig

I have Diode Dynamics as well and love them, had one of mine popped by a rock. Can also vouch for Baja Designs from my off road experience.

OP
B

BluZ

Thread Starter #6
Phew! Yea, those are nice!! Thanks for the info!