Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

anyone use a torque solutions rmm damper? on the fiesta ?

i tried the boomba , just to much vibs for me. i noticed that there was a torque solutions rmm damper at a pretty good price. looks a lot like the Cobb, anyone using this?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
i tried the boomba , just to much vibs for me. i noticed that there was a torque solutions rmm damper at a pretty good price. looks a lot like the Cobb, anyone using this?
I do not have first hand experience with it
But I can tell you the Mountune is the least harsh in terms of in cabin vibes and the next in line (at least that I offer) if the AWR 70a which happens to be the most affordable as well

Both are in stock, ready to rock (without vibes of course)

let me know if I can help

-Ron

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I need to find my stock rmm. Remount it. Sell my cp-e then buy your soft one.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
boostie
Thread Starter #4
excellent, thank you .
btw, does the diablo sport tuner work with the 2017 fiesta st?

excellent, thank you .
btw, does the diablo sport tuner work with the 2017 fiesta st?
I wouldn't try to reinvent the wheel... the Cobb Accessport is proven, affordable and utilized by pretty much all of the tuners on here... you'll be doing yourself a huge favor if you just pick up one of those!

As for the RMM, I have a Cobb in my car and I don't have any complaints about vibrations with A/C on or off or any driving conditions.

I do not have first hand experience with it
But I can tell you the Mountune is the least harsh in terms of in cabin vibes and the next in line (at least that I offer) if the AWR 70a which happens to be the most affordable as well

Both are in stock, ready to rock (without vibes of course)

let me know if I can help

-Ron
+1 To This, Ron's a great vendor with fast shipping, and even though I ordered a much stiffer variant of the AWR RMM which I didn't like at first, he sent out the 70a Bushing for me to swap out.

Long story short, I couldn't be happier with the overall feeling of the car now. The AWR RMM like most others is fairly easy to install (Less than an hour from the car being jacked up to lowered back on the ground), and the lowest(?) price point on the market without sacrificing ANY quality.

... But nobody can beat Ron's prices, let's be honest. [twothumb]