Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feature requests/why separate map files?

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

I wanted to start a new thread to discuss two things that both go somewhat hand-in-hand, and I've been getting quite a few questions about.

1) Why is the 91/93 Flash Tune and E30 Flash Tune separate files? Why not add the E30 tune into slot 2 on the pump gas tune?

I do this for one main reason. Security. In my opinion, it is way to easy for someone who has pump gas in their tank, to accidentally switch to map slot 2, and are now running unsafe settings for the vehicle/engine. I would rather that each user consciously changes between maps, so they are more aware of what fuel they should be running. I understand this is not what other tuners do, but that is completely up to them to take that risk. However, I am thinking of giving discounts on tune bundles. For example, buy both the pump gas and E30 Flash Tune for $175 combined, or something like this. Thoughts?

2) what other features would you guys like to see incorporated into your Dizzy Tuning Fiesta Flash Tune. For example, in a second slot...valet? Eco? Low boost?

I have also been getting quite a few requests on exhaust crackles, and those are in the works as well. :)

OP
J
Thread Starter #2
Dizzy Tuning is happy to announce we will now be offering a “bundle” option for our Fiesta Flash Tune! Purchase both the 91/93 tune AND an E30 tune, and save $50! Turn-around time is still within 24 hours of purchase!

Want to save even more?? Purchase a Fiesta Flash Tune this weekend, and receive your bundle for only $100! That’s correct, this weekend only, Fiesta Flash Tune bundles will be only $100! Sale starts Friday at 8am, and runs through Sunday at midnight! Get your dyno proven gains with a Dizzy Tuning Flash Tune now!

**if you have already purchase a Flash Tune, and would like your additional tune for $50, please email me at jason@dizzytuning.com**

https://www.dizzytuning.com/services.html

OP
J
Thread Starter #4
Is the separate map for e30 a hard and fast rule for you or just your default way of doing it?
I do really prefer to keep the files separate, just for less error. But if a customer insists that that's what they want it and understand the risks, then it can be arranged. :)

I'm so excite! I have been slowly saving to get this tune. I have a e85 station near me, but it is a little inconvient to fill up there, so I kept going back and forth on if I really want a e30 tune. I can't pass this deal up. I am also really interested in the 93 tune and how it compares to my current one.