Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro Headlight light cut off with HID?

Can someone do me a favor and take a picture of the cut off line with Euro spec fiesta headlamps + HID kit.

I'm trying to decide if I should replace my HID projector retrofitted headlamps with euro spec. The guys who did my HID retrofit didn't do the best job and switching over to Euro spec will be a 1000x cleaner looking.

XuperXero

Here you go with 4300k LEDs. Right side is higher than left as per Euro spec which I find it to be a flaw especially on turns. Make sure that's legal in your area.

RooT

I was a bit too close but you can see the cut off line. 6500k LED

XuperXero and Root - what LEDs are you running in your Euro spec headlights? I'd like to upgrade my Euro-spec headlights to LED but haven't found an LED unit/bulb that seems to fit the Euro projector assembly properly.

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the pictures guys.

Yeah, I'm probably going to keep my retrofitted ghetto lights. The cut off is much more to my liking.

XuperXero

XuperXero and Root - what LEDs are you running in your Euro spec headlights? I'd like to upgrade my Euro-spec headlights to LED but haven't found an LED unit/bulb that seems to fit the Euro projector assembly properly.
Generic ebay LED, H7 size, the back sticks out, bought the extended rubber cover to fully seal it.