Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is the stiffest RMM?

Based

So I had a Cobb RMM on my car for about 12k miles... My car is FBO (slow) and now the RMM is back to feeling loose like stock. When I first put it on it felt good but now it feels bad. What is the stiffest RMM I can get? Is there one that won't get looser over time? I'm about to get the x47r which I will be at 300whp so I need it to be stiff.... Thanks

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I've heard the Boomba one is pretty intense. Also, there are people who have had the Cobb RMM; replaced the Cobb RMM with the CP-E RMM. They say the CP-E is waaay better.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
So I had a Cobb RMM on my car for about 12k miles... My car is FBO (slow) and now the RMM is back to feeling loose like stock. When I first put it on it felt good but now it feels bad. What is the stiffest RMM I can get? Is there one that won't get looser over time? I'm about to get the x47r which I will be at 300whp so I need it to be stiff.... Thanks
cp-e or the AWR with 95a bushing

If you want billet aluminum goodness, go with cp-e

The AWR is a bit more stiff with the 95a bushing as it's their race option and it's very affordable.

Both in stock, ready to ship

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the boomba one...great piece... it's still stiff....still noticeable but not hardcore.....would never go back after replacing mine....🕺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk