Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member in colombia

Hello friends at the end of this month ford the first time the famous ford fiesta st to my country and I am anxious to receive my car, only 4 colors arrive to my country (black, white, orange and dark gray) I love the orange color but In my city are not good to paint this tone (orange) so I think I choose the white color, any recommendations that I should have with my car? When I have it in my hands send some photos ..... greetings

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hello friends at the end of this month ford the first time the famous ford fiesta st to my country and I am anxious to receive my car, only 4 colors arrive to my country (black, white, orange and dark gray) I love the orange color but In my city are not good to paint this tone (orange) so I think I choose the white color, any recommendations that I should have with my car? When I have it in my hands send some photos ..... greetings

Welcome! I have a place in Bogota but I prefer Cali! I thought once I saw a Fiesta ST in Bogota a few years ago, but maybe it wasn't. I would love to send my lil Fiesta or the RS down there. Driving in the city is horrible but outside the city in the mountains is great.....nothing like it here in South Florida . Pon algunas fotos de su Fiesta cuando puedes....de nuevo Bienvenido!

OP
Agostini
Thread Starter #6
Welcome! I have a place in Bogota but I prefer Cali! I thought once I saw a Fiesta ST in Bogota a few years ago, but maybe it wasn't. I would love to send my lil Fiesta or the RS down there. Driving in the city is horrible but outside the city in the mountains is great.....nothing like it here in South Florida . Pon algunas fotos de su Fiesta cuando puedes....de nuevo Bienvenido!
Thanks bro[emoji106][emoji106]

OP
Agostini
Thread Starter #9
Friends I do not know much about this car but I want to do some things .. I would like your opinion or advice (which springs advise to lower a little more the car? Is it possible to increase some power? .... thank you for your advice

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Friends I do not know much about this car but I want to do some things .. I would like your opinion or advice (which springs advise to lower a little more the car? Is it possible to increase some power? .... thank you for your advice

for the stance:
Swift spec-R is the best choice
Eibach is more affordable

for power:
COBB accessport
rear motor mount (cp-e or AWR are great choices)
drop in filter (RAMAIR is my suggestion)
Intercooler (whoosh brand, cp-e, or the BIG Momma, Mishimoto J-Line)

that's where I'd start
hope that helps

OP
Agostini
Thread Starter #11
for the stance:
Swift spec-R is the best choice
Eibach is more affordable

for power:
COBB accessport
rear motor mount (cp-e or AWR are great choices)
drop in filter (RAMAIR is my suggestion)
Intercooler (whoosh brand, cp-e, or the BIG Momma, Mishimoto J-Line)

that's where I'd start
hope that helps
Friend how much power increase with this change? Sorry where I can get that?

[MENTION=8399]Agostini[/MENTION], I saw this Ad on a bus stop the other night in BogotĆ”....cool to see it.

Attachments

Welcome. I've been invited to Medellin twice for Comic-Con Colombia. I really like the city and the people.

OP
Agostini
Thread Starter #18
Welcome. I've been invited to Medellin twice for Comic-Con Colombia. I really like the city and the people.
Thanks friend [emoji106]

OP
Agostini
Thread Starter #20

After 1 month of waiting, here it is