Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014, 2015 Complete FiST for Parts

Trader history for Michael26dw (0)

Hey Michael do you have the downpipe bracket that connects to the rear motor mount, driver seat belt, driver roof airbag, driver knee airbag, driver sun visor, negative battery cable and battery tray with fuse fox cover, engine wire harness that connects to coils, passenger side axle, headlights, upper radiator hose, sound symposer, vacuum line that runs from the intake the closest one to the front of the airbox? Long list of things I need and might have missed something. Shipping to 29316

I've been holding back on messaging as I assume OP is under water. Hope all is well with him.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What about the long block? I'm interested in one to build for sure also miles? Condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
How much for the lower mile passenger side motor mount? Just need the steel lower part.

do you have front door interior handle trim pieces? how much for the front pair? Thanks.