Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dealers + Warranty issues = pulling teeth

Ok thanks. Mine has the heater issue as well took it to Richmond , they didn't flash it said it was up to date. Still the same problem no heat up to 27c. Only 28c up then you get heat but too much, no in between. They said to just keep on observing the problem. Asked them if the module needed to be changed , they would only change it if there was no heat at all[???:)][???:)][bash]

OP
D
Thread Starter #22
Ok thanks. Mine has the heater issue as well took it to Richmond , they didn't flash it said it was up to date. Still the same problem no heat up to 27c. Only 28c up then you get heat but too much, no in between. They said to just keep on observing the problem. Asked them if the module needed to be changed , they would only change it if there was no heat at all[???:)][???:)][bash]
LOL I bought my 2016 in a haste when my wife pissed me off one day. Now I should have taken the money and got another 70's BMW 2002 or a nice 944 or 914 or a 850i lmfao. Will see how it goes for the next 6 months. If I got some lemon I'll pay it off and dump it.

My heater is the same although on some days it does other things with the temps.

One other thing it started doing. When I come to a stop and turn the car off, the engine shuts off fine but sometimes I get the push in clutch alarm and display shows the push in clutch info.

Update on my situation: My dealer has contacted ford and they are replacing the transmission under warranty, will be done Tuesday! they did not give me any hassle at all.

OP
D
Thread Starter #25
Update on my situation: My dealer has contacted ford and they are replacing the transmission under warranty, will be done Tuesday! they did not give me any hassle at all.
Well I got a call last night about the shocks being in but can't bring the car in till next week. Will see if they replace the display unit and if they'll take it for a long drive up some hills and do some passing to test the engine.

OP
D
Thread Starter #26
Struts were replaced and the screen's audio module was replaced. Seem to be working good now. They said the module was running so hot the guy had to wear thick gloves to remove it. So I'm thinking if your display is very slow to respond to menu switching/touching probably don't want to leave it running just in case the thing catches on fire lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Struts were replaced and the screen's audio module was replaced. Seem to be working good now. They said the module was running so hot the guy had to wear thick gloves to remove it. So I'm thinking if your display is very slow to respond to menu switching/touching probably don't want to leave it running just in case the thing catches on fire lol.
Is there any way to completely shut off the whole info touch screen display (NOT the dash cluster) while the car is running? [dunno]

Is there any way to completely shut off the whole info touch screen display (NOT the dash cluster) while the car is running? [dunno]
Yes. It's in the settings, where you change the day/night setting for the display.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #31
Glad they fixed your issue
Thanks. I need to drive tomorrow for a while so gonna have the wife have her phone ready to record any over heating as I'll be driving the roads where it over heated several times already.