Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiSTofGlory's 2016 Molten OrangeFiesta ST

I've owned this amazing car since January and love it. I have made some mods, nothing major, but they have made a huge improvement. I've added Stratified' s OTS tune, Cobb RMM, and today I added Sport Edition SE-17 16x7.5 rims and Vogtland Lowering Springs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
very nice - 5 spoke wheels look great on the FIST

future plans?

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
very nice - 5 spoke wheels look great on the FIST

future plans?
Thanks. The rims are clearanced out at Tire Rack for $89/each. Had some family coming through by their warehouse today so I didn't even have to pay shipping.

As far as future plans I'd love to do it up all the way to a big turbo, but this is my daily driver. I drive 80 miles round trip 6-7 days a week. I'm probably going to add either Bilstein B8's or Koni Oranges, a FMIC and get a custom tune on e30. I've got a wife and 8 kids with one final one on the way so I can't go too crazy.

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
Which stratified tune are you running? Color and wheel combo look good.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I'm currently on the stage 1 OTS 93 tune. Thinking about going e30 after I get an intercooler.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thanks. The rims are clearanced out at Tire Rack for $89/each. Had some family coming through by their warehouse today so I didn't even have to pay shipping.

As far as future plans I'd love to do it up all the way to a big turbo, but this is my daily driver. I drive 80 miles round trip 6-7 days a week. I'm probably going to add either Bilstein B8's or Koni Oranges, a FMIC and get a custom tune on e30. I've got a wife and 8 kids with one final one on the way so I can't go too crazy.

you are one busy man [unbelieveable]
congrats on your little miracle on the way

build plan sounds solid too!

OP
F
Thread Starter #7
you are one busy man [unbelieveable]
congrats on your little miracle on the way

build plan sounds solid too!
Thanks! I've spent tons of time dreaming and researching and as much as I'd like to go all out it seems like the most solid plan for a daily driver.

OP
F
Thread Starter #8
Looks like the next thing on my list is next step colder plugs. Nothing too exciting, but I hear there's a noticeable improvement with my Stratified tune.