Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified E30 combo tune or separate map files?

I'm thinking about dipping my toe (jumping head first) in the E30 waters. I already have a Stratified 93 octane tune. What are most people doing accessport-wise? Getting the existing tune converted to a combo tune or getting a separate tune file? What are the pros and cons of each?

Butterybunz

There's no reason not to have them on the same file and be able to switch between the two via the cruise control buttons. That way if you're in a pinch and can only find 93 octane you can switch back on the fly.

codestp202

I personally have a DHM 91 tune, then I just got a Stratified e30 tune. They are different tunes and I can always reflash to 91 if I have to. Will take a minute compared to instantly.

However, their e30 tune is AWESOME!!!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
The only reason not to have them on the same file:

Accidentally being in the E30 slot when you fill up with 93.

OP
G
Thread Starter #5
Thanks everybody. I'm leaning towards a combined tune file. I'll have to ping Stratified to make sure I'm ordering correctly.

George

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I went with the separate file, even though I could've just had my existing 93 file modified. I don't anticipate needing to instantly change maps so I couldn't care less about map slots. It only takes 60 seconds to reflash anyway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk