Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Plastidip the whole car

Hi guys, I am about to buy a fiesta ST because it seems to be a perfect fit for what I need right now. There's only one problem, the car is lime green (sorry for those of you who have this color, I understand someone can like it, I just dont). I was wondering if any of you guys ever done a complete wrap or complete plastidip job, how it went and how it looks. How did it get with time?

Butterybunz

The problem with trying to cover up the factory green envy is that it's going to be extremely difficult. The color is so bold you will see it in the door jams, nooks and crannies of the car. I would recommend you find a different FiST in a color you like, it's 100% not worth the money to buy a car in a color you don't like and wrap or dip it. Just use that money to find one in a color you do like!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum.

Green Envy fits the car's character. Although not my color of choice, but if the price was right, I'd embrace it. Good luck!

zanethan

The problem with trying to cover up the factory green envy is that it's going to be extremely difficult. The color is so bold you will see it in the door jams, nooks and crannies of the car. I would recommend you find a different FiST in a color you like, it's 100% not worth the money to buy a car in a color you don't like and wrap or dip it. Just use that money to find one in a color you do like!
This.

However, if you go with a black wrap the green door jams and panel gaps might look cool.