Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car and driver...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Was reading car and driver for new models and old models coming and going....still list the Fiesta as being in 2018.....wierd....i find it hard to believe that they didn't get the memo...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Nothing official has ever been announced for the US yet, just rumors based on European Ford people who have talked to automotive journalists.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

zanethan

Ford very well may decide to keep the current generation Fiesta going for another year or two. It's highly unlikely that we get the next gen though.

Yes there's still a lot of speculation about whether or not the outgoing model will be available for one last year. But in an other thread, there's this brochure about fleet cars so the odds of 2018 being the last year for the current model is fair.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...Guide-No-New-Fiesta-for-North-America-in-2018

I'm still debating about waiting or not to order mine. As there is no FiST available in my region, the gamble is kind of tough to decide. I don't want to miss the chance to have a brand new one but on the other hand, I'm not ready to buy right now (last year of school)