Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Cobb AP, Mountune FMIC, Cobb RMM, Cobb Filter, Depo DP, Mishimoto Induction hose

Trader history for Accel Junky (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL ITEMS SOLD

Parting my Fiesta ST back to stock. The following parts are already off the car and ready to ship.

All parts include shipping to the continental 48 states from 30101.

Everything has been on the car for about ~8-9 months and only around 8-10k miles unless otherwise noted.

I accept PayPal (please send as a friend).

PM or text 404.790.thirty six fifty

Mountune FMIC (original black finish) - SOLD
Excellent condition. Has the normal wear expected on the front-side fins from road debris and bugs.

Cobb AccessPort - SOLD
Unmarried, ready to go. Includes my various Stratified tunes and Cobb OTS tunes. Includes Cobb case, window mount (works well), and OBD cable.

Depo 3" downpipe (w/ heatwrap added) - SOLD
Some discoloration from heat but no cracks or leaks. Great fitment, no issues.

Cobb RMM - SOLD
Excellent condition. Still looks/works like new.

Mishimoto Silicone Induction Hose w/ adapter and install hardware for 2016-2017 - SOLD
On car for only 5 months. Excellent, like new condition. Cleaned and inside and out before listing.

Cobb Air Filter - SOLD
Still pretty darn clean.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

IMG_9728.JPG

IMG_9729.JPG

IMG_9712.JPG

FullSizeRender_11.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_9.jpg

FullSizeRender_8.jpg

FullSizeRender_7.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

FullSizeRender_6.jpg

FullSizeRender_5.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
A
Thread Starter #12
Hey all, please bear with me as I have a ton of PMs and texts to follow up with and multiple people wanting the same things. I'm trying to give each person a shot in the order I get the requests and will update this thread and respond to each of you accordingly.

Downpipe is now sold.

OP
A
Thread Starter #13
The filter and Mish induction hose have sold to the first person that messaged me about them. So as of now, all I have left is the Mountune FMIC.

OP
A
Thread Starter #17
Lowered price on the Mountune FMIC. It is all packed in the original packaging and ready to ship!

OP
A
Thread Starter #19
All items now SOLD. Thank you!

Is this the end of the Junky's ride or is there a new iteration coming?
This is the end. Time to move on. Not sure what I'm doing next but I will list the Fiesta for sale as soon as I put some new tires on the OEM wheels and put those back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.