Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Suspension package deals?

Trader history for STjake (0)

Hey everyone! Just had a thought, would anyone be interested in a koni/eibach suspension combo? Maybe if we get enough interest Ron will make something happen! I'm thinking something like koni orange, eibach pro kit, and an eibach rear sway bar. Something for the beginner guys looking for an affordable upgrade. Am I crazy or would people actually buy that as a package?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey everyone! Just had a thought, would anyone be interested in a koni/eibach suspension combo? Maybe if we get enough interest Ron will make something happen! I'm thinking something like koni orange, eibach pro kit, and an eibach rear sway bar. Something for the beginner guys looking for an affordable upgrade. Am I crazy or would people actually buy that as a package?
My pricing on the Koni STR's is as low as I can go and my Eibach pricing kills all others with the 5% discount code (if you find better pricing, I will match/beat the "shipped price")
I'm adding the rear Eibach sway bar and ST rear sway bar for options to buy rear only bars right now

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way

-Ron