Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST nooby here-2017

Hey guys. Just bought a new 2017 white platinum ST. Came with the ebony black wheels. Got the back half tinted and put a K&N in it. Yes, I love my stormtrooper. Question, is the clunking between gears the factory RMM?

me32

1000 Post Club
Hey guys. Just bought a new 2017 white platinum ST. Came with the ebony black wheels. Got the back half tinted and put a K&N in it. Yes, I love my stormtrooper. Question, is the clunking between gears the factory RMM?
If your getting on it and fast shifting then yes it's the factory rmm

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
Gotcha. Thanks. That sucks. I can see now why a lot of people replace it.

Noise, vibration, and harshness. Basically keeping the car "comfortable" I have a cpe rmm that I bought from Ron at whoosh and I couldn't be happier. Slight vibration on a cold start, but once warmed up I can't notice any additional vibration.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I have the Cobb RMM and the only time I can tell it's there is when I'm at a dead stop with the AC running, but, you still have to try to pay attention for it to be noticed. Totally worth it.

OP
C
Thread Starter #15
STjake, what durometer bushings did you get? How long did it take to get it once you ordered it? Thanks.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^The cp-e RMM STjake has (as do I) only comes with one durometer option right now.

The new AWR RMMs Ron@Whoosh is selling have 3 different durometer options available.

OP
C
Thread Starter #17
I replied too quickly. Didn't see that Whoosh had 3 different RMM's. Sorry and thanks. I'll try not to be the FNG [bash]

Last edited: