Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from Chicago

Thehauwk

Have my 2017 Ford Fiesta ST on order. Magnetic Metallic, black rims, manual seats, no nav, no moon. Left the plant a few weeks ago, scheduled arrived between August 23-27. Needless to say, I'm super excited and counting down the days. Once I take delivery, I'm sure I'll be asking all sorts of questions. Former Mechanic,[wrenchin] worked heavy on chevy's and built 'bishi 4g63t for my own project a few years back. Jumped into the Honda scene and traded them more than I wrenched on 'em. I'm now in Sales, for Ford.. A few light modifications planned, but she'll need to stay under warranty for a little while, before I get too crazy. I do have the Cobb AP already, just need the vehicle to arrive. Thanks for having such a kickass forum and I look forward to many discussions with the other members![hihi]

brbauer2

Welcome aboard the fun train!

If you're on Facebook, check out this group - Chicagoland ST

We meet nearly every Thursday evening and a lot of times on the weekend as well. Most of the meets are out in the west/northwest suburbs, but any member is free to create a meet at any time for anyplace. We usually get 8+ guys out on any given night.

brbauer2

Welcome aboard the fun train!

If you're on Facebook, check out this group - Chicagoland ST

We meet nearly every Thursday evening and a lot of times on the weekend as well. Most of the meets are out in the west/northwest suburbs, but any member is free to create a meet at any time for anyplace. We usually get 8+ guys out on any given night.

Last edited:
Welcome, and like [MENTION=6284]brbauer2[/MENTION], we welcome you to join the Chicagoland ST group on Facebook and come to some meets!

OP
T

Thehauwk

Thread Starter #11
Thank you everyone. I already added the Boomba adjustable blow off spacer. I was tempted to drive to your location just to check it out. I just now sent a join request to the ST Facebook group! I have actually sold 2 fiesta st's as well as my own purchase since my first post post and I shared the forum information with the customers. I also gave them a demo of the boomba 😀Thanks again! Everyone has been awesome on the forum!

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thank you everyone. I already added the Boomba adjustable blow off spacer. I was tempted to drive to your location just to check it out. I just now sent a join request to the ST Facebook group! I have actually sold 2 fiesta st's as well as my own purchase since my first post post and I shared the forum information with the customers. I also gave them a demo of the boomba ??????Thanks again! Everyone has been awesome on the forum!
Glad to hear you're happy with the part!