Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Used Bridgestones for sale

Trader history for tedbroderick (0)

Replacing my stock Potenzas with all season rubber. Only have 4500 miles on them. Local pickup only (08070). Anyone interested? Not sure what they are worth $250-$300?

Waterfan

~$160 new
4500 miles is 1/4 to 1/3 of tread life (1/3 = -$53)

Round down to an even $100 each maximum price. (If it were me, I would still feel OK getting $50 each +shipping because there are many good options for new tires ~100 each (especially the Firehawk Indy 500)

EDIT: oops, I just saw "all-season". Closer to $50 each is what I would expect. But I live in SoCal where it never even rains and am probably grossly underestimating demand for all-season :)

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
I'm selling the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A's. They are summer only tires. I live in NJ and need all season tires. That's what I putting on.

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
Sorry, I'm not going through the hastle of shipping them. I know it will limit who can get them. I am willing to drive a ways to meet someone half way.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's easy to ship tires and simple.....id look into it just for kicks man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #10
Thanks, I'll have some pictures tomorrow. Just getting the new shoes on. General G-Max AS-05 205/45/17 on the stock wheels.

OP
T
Thread Starter #14
I didn't measure the tread depth. Only 4500 miles on them. No track time. Just normal driving (I'm 63). They look like new

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm curious as I know someone who could use them possibly...🕺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #16
I put new General Gmax05's 205/45/17 on since I line in NJ I need all season rubber.

Try posting on the NJ ST Club Facebook page.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

mmill143

if you are willing to show pics and ship to 30022 message me and i'll buy them assuming they are as described