Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for reviews of PD Tuning

Based

Hi, I am about to order an x47r turbo next month so I'm shopping around for tuners. I have my eyes set on PD Tuning. I talked to Ryan on the phone and he said he has tuned some x37 and x47 fiestas but I didn't ask him for any numbers or anything. So can anyone speak up about their experience with them? Thanks.

I actually did live tuning with Ryan this past Friday 10/27 for my X37 turbo. I bought the turbo from a local member who had his car tuned by Ryan as well, which is how I was referred, and on 93 he said he was making around 250whp and on the E30 map close to 290whp. Either way, I haven't gotten any power numbers yet, but he did finish up my 93 tune on Friday and I am slated to pick him back up tomorrow night for live tuning on my E30 tune. I can say I came from a Strat tune on stock turbo (intake, intercooler, etc) to PD Tune on the X37 and the car feels like a whole new beast.

So far he has been very responsive when I have questions about some preferences he may want before tuning (plugs, DV/BOV questions, etc) and the live tuning aspect has been great. From my interaction face to face, Ryan's a quiet guy, but definitely knows what he's doing and is more than willing to provide explanations and reasoning behind changes that he's making, thoughts and progress.

At this point I am very happy with my choice to have them tune my car and looking forward to completing the E30 map tomorrow!

I can't comment exactly on how their ST tunes are, as I have only dealt with the MazdaSpeed world, but I absolutely love PD Tuning. I know Ryan personally and he's a great guy. His business partner Will has tuned my MS3 from stock form all the way to 600whp. I can't recall ever hearing any negative things about the either of them. Will knows his stuff and I know that Ryan is very knowledgeable as well. The biggest selling point for PD is that I know they're very open to answering questions, and working with you throughout the tuning process. Obviously they aren't going to spoon feed, but they love sharing knowledge.

DaveG99

Lots of the local dallas people use him for mustangs, fost and fist. Nothing but good things said