Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Non-ST Fiesta sedan is UGLY

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Agreed, the trunk is way too long to look good on the sedan.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
[idea] Ford Marketing department must agree with you. There's a fair amount of marketing images on the website, but when it comes to the ass, all but two are of the hatch. Not butt ugly, just too ugly to show the butt... [poke][smackbum][spank] [biggrin] [wink]

http://www.ford.com/cars/fiesta/2017/gallery/

I suspect the design was just trying to maximize useful space internally. For a small car, the inside has a bigger feel.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
There's a black standard fiesta hatchback that parks near me at work. What amazes me is how small it looks without rear wing and lower cladding. ST is like a hunched up cat.

me32

1000 Post Club
As ugly as it may be. It was a cheap car that actually could fit people i the back seat. The st/hatch cant fit hardly anyone in the back seat

Whoever designed this POS should be tarred and feathered and run out of Ford on a rail; it's an eyesore, gets bad reviews for quality, including all kinds of transmission issues, etc. I came up behind one in town last week, then pulled to the side of it at the next red light. The guy had the audacity to think he could take my FiST of the line...left him in the TX dust with a curt wave of my hand just to make his day...lol.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
The sedan actually was a better seller than the hatch body style. Most non enthusiast people view the hatch body style as cheap, down market and less pleasant to ride in, because of the exposed cargo area. I like the sedan because it will be providing the repair sheetmetal for most of the future Fiestas that I will be buying.

A few years ago when I was on a biz trip, the rental agency had one so I booked it out of curiosity. What a POS it was; that auto transmission was horrendous; terrible driving/handling experience compared to the FiST.

Business6

That disgusting rear overhang on the fiesta sedan goes on for days. That's one of two things that impressed me about the fiesta sedan and the other is just how goddamn terrible it is.