Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 - MP215 equipped Fiesta ST down on power???

CSM

1000 Post Club
Hi everyone,

I've got a 2014 FiST that I've owned since 3k miles. I installed the MP215 kit from Mountune at 7k, and now the car has 35k. I'm diligent about maintenance and generally baby this thing. Other relevant mods include the symposer delete kit from Mountune.

Lately, probably in the last 5k miles, I've felt that the car has been a little down on power. Just hasn't had nearly the pull it used to. In an effort to sort out the issue, I've replaced spark plugs, brand new air filter, made sure all boost clamps are tightened, and even re-flashed the MP215 kit.

I pulled out the Mtune handset today to monitor some gauges and I did a couple 3rd gear pulls from 3k rpm. I'm hitting 22 psi consistently in 3rd and 4th...seems kind of low. Also I noticed on WOT it fluctuates from 22psi back to 20psi back to 22psi...almost like there's a leak somewhere. I can hear a solenoid type "click click" when this happens. I ordered a GFB Diverter valve because i've read the factory unit is garbage. AFR is 11.1 or so, which I think is where it should be for the MP215.

Thoughts? I'm sort of at a loss here.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's probably due to you getting used to the tune/kit....time to get a tune built or e30....IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
It's probably due to you getting used to the tune/kit....time to get a tune built or e30....IMO.

Haha I think you may be right. I've been wanting to do the MP215 to MR230 upgrade for a while, but Mountune says they are out of stock for now. I'll probably pull the trigger on that later this year.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just get the MRX setup and be done....thats what I'd do if I was you....🕺