Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tasca Parts Incompetence backed by EBay

Sekred

1000 Post Club
About 4 weeks ago I ordered A set of EBC disc pads from Tasca parts through ebay. When the pads did not arrive by the estimated due date I emailed Tasca both directly and through ebay. I got a response from Tasca through ebay informing me the item had been delivered. The problem was the tracking information was incorrect, not me or my address.
I opened a case with ebay, Item not delivered. Ebay contacted the seller, seller responded by supplying ebay with delivery information. Ebay then looked at the tracking/delivery information and closed the case in favour of the seller, Tasca Parts. Really?, Have a look at the shipping and delivery addresses.
Now it looks like I have to ring ebay directly and stuff around further wasting money on a overseas call.

IMG_2564.JPG

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Try reaching out to [MENTION=5890]Steve@Tasca[/MENTION] here.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This has been happening more and more lately even with Amazon....they say parts are delivered but they brought them to the wrong address....trust me it happens and they side with the business. This is the exact reason I will sign for stuff if I can or if I'm not there have them bring it back to the facility is fedex....ups or post office. I've heard of people ordering really expensive stuff and then it getting brought to the wrong address and getting the shaft by ebay...amazon....etc.....its completely fucked....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
I bought something off of them on eBay as well and a week later still no shipping info. I contacted them and that's when they told me that part was no longer in stock. They refunded my money but still just crappy on the lack of communication.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you look into Rockauto? They sometimes have a nice variety of OEM parts /after market and are cheaper often than anywhere else.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Did you look into Rockauto? They sometimes have a nice variety of OEM parts /after market and are cheaper often than anywhere else.

No, but I will have a look next time. Finding someone that ships to Australia can be a problem. Cheers.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
I've not had any issues with Tasca. Steve's been great!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
When I decided to buy the disc pads from ebay I had a choice of a number of different suppliers. I went with Tasca because generally they have a good reputation. I am hopping Steve can sort this out.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
For the first several years, following initial membership in the early 2000s it was great. Following that, I don't buy FleaBay unless they're the only option on the entire internet for acquiring a part. At one point I had >90% return rates. The approval ratings mean diddly because they apparently have the option of striking negative feedback, even with 100% factual event based statements that are void of opinion, unacceptable language, propaganda, sensitive info, etcetera. You'd have to routinely hassle the sellers to pay for return shipping. They would sometimes take multiple business days to respond. Some would take the old product back and wait for multiple weeks before shipping the replacement. If you can avoid it, never buy electronics from ePay. At some point, sellers figured out that it was cheaper to turn their customers into product testers versus pay an employee (or do it themselves) to go through the 3,000 widgets they got from China and route out the 30% or so of bad product. So basically I was an unpaid product tester. In addition it routinely doubled/tripled my work and doubled/tripled quoted repair-turnaround times. So I quit FleaBay. Even tried from the seller side but quickly discovered that FakePal double-dips on your profits.

Experiences with Amazon have been nothing but good these past years. Regarding Amazon delivery, I was standing outside at my Brother's house when a neighbor, across the street and several doors down delivered a package to my Brother. The Amazon contractor dropped it off at the wrong house. My Brother has also received someone else's motorcycle battery; was supposed to be delivered to an area business. Carrier was either UPS or USPS.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
I have sent Steve a PM but heard nothing back. It appears he may be no longer active on this forum.
I paid using PayPal so I have opened a case through them to see if it can be resolved.

PayPal can more than likely escalate the issue - they're terrific about claims.

Good luck, man.

Amazon basically semi banned me because their A-Z policy told me too bad for a lost 400 dollar package.
then I filed a card claim, and the credit card told me too bad
then I went back to Amazon and said wtf? and one of their rep said no worries we will fix it, and didnt
then I went back to the card and reopened the case with new evidence,
then finally, my card told amazon too bad, then amazon said YOU OWE US MONEY!...

I don't have a product man, I can't pay you, and I don't need your services.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
What was the "new" evidence? Couldn't have been tracking info because it would've presumably claimed, "Delivered".

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Sorry for the delay responding, it's true that I don't check in here as often as I should but because Facebook and emails keep me so busy the forums (having gotten rather slow) tend to get put on the back burner. I don't have direct access to our Ebay network. Can you please email me directly with the details so I can try digging in to it?

spowell@tasca.com.

I'll be happy to look into it.

-Steve