Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from the frozen North

Well (peeks outside) not TOTALLY frozen yet :D

I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and after 5 years with a Kia Rio5 (lovely car, just not really a go-kart...), I signed all the papers, shook hands on the trade in, all that, and am picking up my 2017 Fiesta ST on Wednesday!

Being Canada, we don't have as many specs as the US, but my car is Magnetic, with the black rims, navigation, sunroof, and up here, the Recaro seats are standard (smoke storm color selected)

I cannot tell you how happy I am that I am going to own a manual transmission car again! Looking forwards to lots of learning on these forums regarding my new baby :D

Well (peeks outside) not TOTALLY frozen yet :D

I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and after 5 years with a Kia Rio5 (lovely car, just not really a go-kart...), I signed all the papers, shook hands on the trade in, all that, and am picking up my 2017 Fiesta ST on Wednesday!

Being Canada, we don't have as many specs as the US, but my car is Magnetic, with the black rims, navigation, sunroof, and up here, the Recaro seats are standard (smoke storm color selected)

I cannot tell you how happy I am that I am going to own a manual transmission car again! Looking forwards to lots of learning on these forums regarding my new baby :D
Not only are we Albertans, our cars are twins! I don't suppose you managed to find one without a damn glass hole in the roof?

Ps. Edmonton... "flame" away! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
V
Thread Starter #5
Not only are we Albertans, our cars are twins! I don't suppose you managed to find one without a damn glass hole in the roof?

Ps. Edmonton... "flame" away! :p

Sent from my iPhone
I actually did have one coming down from Edmonton (go figure) that had everything BUT the sunroof. But, between making sure it was available and actually ordering the transfer, it sold :(

I guess that's what you get when you buy in the middle of Ford's huge sale every year :p

Still, looking forward to getting it broken in and maybe taking it out to Banff and back on the back roads for some twisty fun :)