Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Should I Buy?

Hi everyone I am from Michigan and I am looking to buy a new 2017 Fiesta ST base in black, the car would be 17,500 after rebates, I am curious about what sort of deals others have gotten on their cars.

me32

1000 Post Club
Thats gonna be the best deal your gonna find new. I'm sure that's before tax and licensing

GAbOS

Amazing deal and as others have said, we have members from all the great driving cars covered over to this pocket rocket.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I got my 2016 magnetic fully loaded out the door for 19k before down payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got 3000 in rebates only option was the color ( 675 ) , and mine was roughly 19,500 before ttl. This is one of the funnest cars i drove in the city next to my stepdads 500 Abarth. ( which now costs about the same as a FiST). Also we rented an escape with this engine before and the gas mileage even on that heavier vehicle is unbelievable if that's something you care about. I would get another abarth because i love that car so much but for me functionality is important and i hate that we have to change to window regulators twice a year ,,, :(