Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

something new on the way to whoosh HQ anyone looking for a new air box????

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
that's right, ST200 airboxes

on the way....

who's interested????

Pricing is TBD but it's my style to be very competitive and it will be cheaper than buying them overseas....I'll do my best to make sure of that.
It may not be by a landslide, but it will be more cost effective and it will be from a vendor right here stateside[like]

will include the cold air hose

link for pics and placeholder >>>>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/fiesta-st200-airbox-w-cold-air-feed-hose-coming-soon

koozy

3000 Post Club
Nice to see this finally being offered stateside. It bolts right up perfectly and will work well with the Ramair Crossover Pipe, induction hose and a panel filter [thumb]

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The ONLY 'intake' I will even consider right now on a factory snail (and I will still retain the factory induction/'crossover' pipe). [twothumb]

Last edited:
Any update on the ITG intakes Ron?

Btw I currently run the st200 and love it. Best money spent for the car so far next to radiator and oil cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17
Any update on the ITG intakes Ron?

Btw I currently run the st200 and love it. Best money spent for the car so far next to radiator and oil cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was attempting to get these?!? [cool] [:)]
working on that too
[cheerleader]

The ONLY 'intake' I will even consider right now on a factory snail (and I will still retain the factory induction/'crossover' pipe). [twothumb]
What about the mountune airbox? This looks pretty similar to it, except plastic?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What about the mountune airbox? This looks pretty similar to it, except plastic?
I'd rather have the ST 200 plastic; fully OEM looking from the top, and a LOT less chance of heat soak. ;)

Now IF the ITG Maxogen system can be adapted/fitted to our USDM MAP based system, then that would be my preference over ALL of the currently available ones in this land. [grinking]