Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Cincinnati FiST Owner

Hello everybody! Yesterday I picked up my new ST in white platinum with Recaros and moonroof. The car had an msrp of $25,825 and I took her home for a little under 22. I was originally looking used, but Ford's incentives were too good to pass up. I am quickly falling in love and cannot wait to begin mods. My first mods will be a 3" cat-back exhaust, Cobb AP3 and tint.

1U5BNiO copy.jpg apax0fU copy.jpg elElxLi copy.jpg View attachment 15504 v30T4mu copy.jpg

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
The car actually came from Kentucky, where they aren't required and I specifically requested that they not put the bracket on. Couldn't be happier.

The car actually came from Kentucky, where they aren't required and I specifically requested that they not put the bracket on. Couldn't be happier.
I'm also a new owner from Ohio and I'm curious how you plan to display your front tag without using the OEM bracket.