Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turn signal "clicker" volume?

I have a problem with my FiST--I can't hear the damn turn signal "clicker". I'm an old fart (55), and the frequency seems to fall right in the weak spot of my hearing range. Thus, when I'm driving I'm always leaving the turn signal on, making me seem like an even older fart! Any suggestions? Would that sound symposer block off I see discussed help by cutting back some of the other noises, allowing me to hear the turn signal better?

I don't think you can do anything about it, it's just low. I can't hear it at all with my car at idle lol. But if you're turning it should just go off with the steering wheel like any conventional car. Otherwise, if you're just changing lanes on a street or highway or a quick turn you can just push down in the direction you're turning and it does three blinks.

Yeah, it's just quiet. I've never been able to hear it, even before putting on exhaust. I've left it on a couple of times because it wasn't a tight enough turn to click it off. Other than that, like OggiSiMangia said, just give it a short press in the direction you're going and it'll give 3 flashes, good for changing lanes.

Yup, same here. It also doesn't help that my accessport is semi-blocking the left turn signal. I've been trying to get into the habit of checking to make sure I haven't left the clicker on.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
+1. I wish it was louder. I always forget to turn it off lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk