Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Morimoto LED fogs or Baja Designs?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Anybody have experience with the Morimoto LED fog lights, or the Baja Designs Squadron Sport/Pro from RallyWays?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have the morimoto headlight bulbs and fog lights. Love both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I have the standard Baja Designs Squadron driving beam kit (not pro). It's very bright. The Pro would be too bright at night. I use them as DTRL and they work great for that purpose. I rarely get cutoff when they're turned on. I'd probably go with a less expensive option if I did it again. I only went with this kit because I was more familiar with Baja Designs products than the others. They're outstanding, but very bright for nighttime road use.

OP
A

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
thanks for all the replies. were the fogs easy to install from underneath? or do we need to remove the bumper skin?

I just got the Baja Designs Squadron Sports with spot beams. I'm hoping for the best since they are an expensive option. I was looking for more range down the road.

The factory lenses hamper that being a fog lense. I was pushing them with a pair Kensun HID 4300k. They were a fine option but they burned out quickly. I will fill you in more when I install them next week.

Baja Designs are fantastic. Lifetime warranty and super bright. I would agree with Woods247 that the pro version are too much for the street. These are borderline on being too much for the street. Happy customer.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/

I think it was during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. They threw in free Lamin-x cover and some free LED interior bulbs which ended in my whole interior being switched to LED =)
Oh okay, thanks. Just making sure. Well I'll wait until BlackFriday and see if there's any good deals.

For reference, here are some crappy pics of the Morimoto fogs (with yellow Lamin-x). Headlights are Diode Dynamics Xtreme LEDS.

Baja Designs are fantastic. Lifetime warranty and super bright. I would agree with Woods247 that the pro version are too much for the street. These are borderline on being too much for the street. Happy customer.
This thread seems kind of dead but I have a few questions about the baja design ones. What wire harness did you need to order with them since it doesn't seem to come with any? And also they seem to be weird to mount since it has that bottom bracket only. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

This thread seems kind of dead but I have a few questions about the baja design ones. What wire harness did you need to order with them since it doesn't seem to come with any? And also they seem to be weird to mount since it has that bottom bracket only. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

There’s a fiesta st specific kit out there. Google rally innovation it will come with the bracket and a wiring harness that plugs directly into the oem plug. No splicing necessary