Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New From Hampton Roads

Catbone

Hello! I'm Michael from Virginia Beach. I picked up my 2017 platinum white FiST (with black wheels) a few days ago & I couldn't be happier. I did a lot of research & lurking on forums before I made my choice. I'd like to say thank you for making my decision easier. I'm coming from an 89 325i so you could say this is quite an upgrade. I plan on making some modifications down the line but I'm gonna start with something modest like a COBB rmm & some mudflaps.

I have had my 2017 just shy of two weeks now and after 800 miles, I am not disappointed at all. I have installed a Damond OCC and a Garageline pedal spacer (I tried the No-Pistons spacer first but the 3/8" was not enough for me personally). Also Ford rubber mats. It goes in next week for a full clear bra including full hood, and my RA mudflaps are on the way. Soon the performance upgrades will start. Being a new owner and personalizing your car will be great fun.

OP
C

Catbone

Thread Starter #8
Thanks a lot gentlemen.

I have had my 2017 just shy of two weeks now and after 800 miles, I am not disappointed at all. I have installed a Damond OCC and a Garageline pedal spacer (I tried the No-Pistons spacer first but the 3/8" was not enough for me personally). Also Ford rubber mats. It goes in next week for a full clear bra including full hood, and my RA mudflaps are on the way. Soon the performance upgrades will start. Being a new owner and personalizing your car will be great fun.
I'm very interested to see how your car comes along! Yes owning a new car & doing my own modifications is completely new to me. I was naive back in 2014 & bought a 87 fc3s with a lot of work done to it by the owner. I drove it for a week before realizing an apex seal was broken & found out that the streetport done to it was all jacked. It's still sitting in my garage unfortunately. But its been a few days owning the FiST & I'm stoked to say the least.

Welcome fellow Hampton Roads member! I'm in Chesapeake and can lend a hand with installation of stuff if you need it.

Also, there is a facebook group for Hampton Roads Fiesta and Focus owners.