Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello all,

Have had my '17 Platinum, sunroof, nav, and black factory wheels for about a month.
Great car, just like all the hundreds of YouTube videos I've watched said.
Have 1500 miles, just changed the trans oil to Moutul 300, and the motor to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum.
I dropped in a K&N, and am going to Mountune on Wednesday, for an intercooler kit with all tubes, Cobb Accessport Flasher, rear engine mount, cat back exhaust, and a quick shift if they have them in.
I was trying to get an induction hose from the stock air box, but only Mishimoto lists one for '16 &'17.
Mountune said that there is a difference between the '16 and the '17. Any feedback on that?
Not going to be revving till it can't, so I figure I don't need the open air box.
Power falls off after 5500 anyway. I'd rather have the cold air from the grill, and the insulation from the stock airbox.
Any thoughts on this?
I'm hoping to feel at least a little more power from these mods.
Dave Hefterich
Ventura Ca.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum!

My thoughts on intake: ST200 air box, or modified stock box (install lower tube, Velossa Tech big mouth, heat foil etc.)