Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koni orange struts and h&r Springs

Trader history for Bolschlager (0)

Hey guys I have a set of h&r Springs with about 10k miles on them and some koni orange struts with 2k miles on them. Contact me and we can figure something out. Hoping for 140$ for the springs and 220$ for the struts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have the Koni oranges in the rear and I've been thinking up changing the fronts to the oranges as well to make the ride quality just a little more forgiving. Did you enjoy the ride quality on yours?

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
I have the Koni oranges in the rear and I've been thinking up changing the fronts to the oranges as well to make the ride quality just a little more forgiving. Did you enjoy the ride quality on yours?
Omg there so much more comfy. Lot better if you daily your st. Still corners like a boss

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Would you be interested in breaking up the Shocks/Struts? I'm looking for a set of Koni Orange Shocks for the rear.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I am using Koni orange on both front and rear and I really like the improvement but it also depends what springs you are using. If the springs are stock or some other linear spring you should be fine, however some progressive springs will feel floaty with Koni orange in the front.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I'm located in Iowa so shipping wouldn't be terrible. Let me know because depending on how much I'll be willing to cover it.