Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner Columbus Ga

Hey everyone. I just traded my 2014 Ecoboost F-150 for a 2017 FiST in white platinum Metallic with recaros.

I've been lurking here for a while and am not a stranger to modding ecoboost platforms. Ive had everything from a 2.0T Fusion, Ecoboost truck, to a 2010 SHO. I do have a few questions about the Fiesta though. I've been doing a lot of reading but still don't have the answers I need.

My car has 10 miles on it and as soon as it hits 500 miles I'm going to mod the piss out of it. I want a quick, fun, daily driver that breaks necks of both passengers and on lookers. I don't give a rats behind about warranty so please don't mention it.

I'm pretty confident I know what I want to do appearance wise (carbon fiber and black everything) but what should I do performance wise?

I only want the very best of each proven part to achieve the most power for my money.

I'd like to eventually do a turbo swap down the road so suggestions should be compatible with that goal so I don't have to re-buy parts.

I have $2500 to play with.

Pic of my car....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum!

When you said "most power for the money" I was thinking= intercooler, E30 tune. Now you mention turbo swap, so going full stage 3 on a stock turbo won't be a bad idea because you'll need to do that when you go big turbo anyway.

Since you want to break necks--I'd get a catback, and a Boomba BOV adapter.

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!

When you said "most power for the money" I was thinking= intercooler, E30 tune. Now you mention turbo swap, so going full stage 3 on a stock turbo won't be a bad idea because you'll need to do that when you go big turbo anyway.

Since you want to break necks--I'd get a catback, and a Boomba BOV adapter.
Thanks for the reply. What company's "stage 3" are you referring to?

Talk to Mitch at CPE or Ron at whoosh. Get cpe intake and intercooler.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the reply. What company's "stage 3" are you referring to?

You bet. Going "stage 3" all you need is a down pipe, and intercooler, but since you want to break necks, and you plan on going big turbo--you might want to do intake & exhaust as well.

If you're buying an Accessport brand new, I'd get one from Stratified, because it comes with their flash tune for free. You can also upgrade for a few dollars more and get the "crackle & pop" tune to break more necks.