Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pierce Chassis bracing and Springs for sale

Trader history for MCDep67 (0)

Hi guys,

I unfortunately had to part ways with my FiST after a falling out with my dealer so up for sale is all of the modifications I made to the car. I have a complete Pierce Motorsports "Track" Chassis brace kit and the trunk brace for sale. I also have a brand new set of Eibach Springs that were never installed on the car. The car was never crashed nor any off road experiences. The powder coating is all intact with the slightest of road wear.

Asking:
Strut tower brace: $Sold
4 Point Chassis brace $Sold
Trunk brace $Sold
Eibach Springs $Sold!

Buyer pays shipping but I'll work with you to get the best possible rates.

IMG_1174.JPG IMG_1171.JPG IMG_0430.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Pete

Hi guys,

I unfortunately had to part ways with my FiST after a falling out with my dealer so up for sale is all of the modifications I made to the car. I have a complete Pierce Motorsports "Track" Chassis brace kit and the trunk brace for sale. I also have a brand new set of Eibach Springs that were never installed on the car. The car was never crashed nor any off road experiences. The powder coating is all intact with the slightest of road wear.

Asking:
Strut tower brace: $125
4 Point Chassis brace $200
Trunk brace $75
Eibach Springs $200

Buyer pays shipping but I'll work with you to get the best possible rates.
First post and no pictures with username. Buyers beware....

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
I can provide pics to whoever would like them, I haven't been able to upload them from my phone at work but I'm more than happy to work with anyone to make sure they are comfortable for a deal. Thanks Pete for letting me know, this is my first post as I was lurking and watching builds but not commenting.

Let me know guys, the parts are sitting in the garage now that the car is gone. Pics will be up tonight

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Not to be rude, but I wouldn't trust you right now either, so I don't blame anyone for saying what they are.

"the" garage, and "that" car doesn't sound like something that is, or was personal to you. I'm only saying this so you can see what others may be thinking.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
The car began to have overheating issues within a couple months of having it so it went back to the dealer for repair under warranty. After 30+ days with them and almost 400 miles on the car, they began throwing parts at the cooling system, eventually replacing the coolant bypass valve which temporarily cures the problem. As it started getting hot this summer, it began to occur again and when I contacted the dealer, they said they would ask ford to cover the repairs but were going to charge me in the mean time because the car was already out of warranty due to mileage. I thought this wasn't reasonable as it was a known issue and the dealer wouldn't work with me, so it was subsequently sold and I got a new commuter car

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
Well guys, to be perfectly honest, as much as I enjoyed driving my FiST and had fun canyon driving it, the amount of reliability issues I had with it left a rather bitter taste in my mouth over it. I'm not sure how many people have spare commuter cars they can drive but I didn't/don't do it was a real hardship to try and make a month of committing without my daily driver. Like I posted earlier, I'll post pics of the parts, them installed and my car from a canyon day too. Otherwise I have good parts that hopefully others can enjoy because the bracing really made the car feel really good on the road with a very accurate steering feel.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

***Your ā€œScreen Nameā€œ, ā€œDateā€œ, and ā€œFiestaSTForum.comā€ must be included in all pictures shown.

*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

[HR][/HR]
24-Hour Edit Notice:

If you've been asked by a Staff Member to modify a thread so that it complies to the rules, you'll have 24 hours to make these changes or risk having your thread closed or removed.

thank youā€¦

Do you ever come down to LA? I may be interested in what you have left, might be willing to pick up if the price is right.

OP
M
Thread Starter #17
The trunk and strut tower brace are still for sale along with the Springs! Anyone interested??