Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift spec-R springs on sale w/ FREE SHIPPING

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Bluedrank

You've got so much stuff on your site, it's getting tough to sort through everything. You should consider adding categories, tags, and/or a search button.

Lately I've just been hitting sort by newest items, which works great and I hope that ability doesn't go away. But also having the ability to jump in to see all of the intakes or charge pipes could be useful too.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
You've got so much stuff on your site, it's getting tough to sort through everything. You should consider adding categories, tags, and/or a search button.

Lately I've just been hitting sort by newest items, which works great and I hope that ability doesn't go away. But also having the ability to jump in to see all of the intakes or charge pipes could be useful too.
I know !
working on that too!
good problem to have

I've added a bunch of things today

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
link in Post #1 corrected
Thank you Spaceman_Spiff

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Bump for some seriously awesome springs!
these prices won't be around for long......

I have 1 set left for immediate shipping - any other orders will ship in 7-12 days after ordering. Prices via PM will be good through Labor Day

act now......

So the Swift springs are designed for the stock shocks? I was also looking at the Bilstein B14 coilovers, how would these compare to the Swift springs? (I'm not real knowledgeable on shocks/springs.)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
So the Swift springs are designed for the stock shocks? I was also looking at the Bilstein B14 coilovers, how would these compare to the Swift springs? (I'm not real knowledgeable on shocks/springs.)
The swift springs are the best you'll get for a drop spring on the Fiesta
The drop is just right and they perform but they are also the most expensive out of all the drop spring options....but it's for good reason

If you combine these with Bilstein you have the ultimate combo. There is a local here that just had them installed and LOVES this set up.
He worked with Swift and they suggested that the B8's are used with Swift Spec-R springs

To compare these to the coilovers is tough - with coilovers you have height adjustable. that alone is a huge advantage.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
stocked Spec-R's have SOLD OUT already!

I'm extending the price via PM for anyone that doesn't mind waiting 7-10 days until the next stocking order arrives.

PM with interested and thank you for all of the orders!

If you combine these with Bilstein you have the ultimate combo. There is a local here that just had them installed and LOVES this set up.
He worked with Swift and they suggested that the B8's are used with Swift Spec-R springs

For some reason I recall a discussion that Swift was recommending running the Spec R spring with the B6 Strut and Shocks instead of the B8's. I have been thinking of switching to the Swifts from my Eibach/Bilstein combo since that ended being just a small improvement over stock. Still harsh over expansion joints, manhole covers, broken pavement.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
after cleaning out all the inventory.....

Swift Spec-R'sssssssssssszzzzzz

are back in stock!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
Do these lower the car any and if so how much? [wrenchin]
honestly
these springs are the perfect "even" drop / no rake and provide handling improvement like no other spring
The Swift spec is 1.1" front 1.0" rear but the true after settle drop is more like 1.25 front and rear in my opinion

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
honestly
these springs are the perfect "even" drop / no rake and provide handling improvement like no other spring
The Swift spec is 1.1" front 1.0" rear but the true after settle drop is more like 1.25 front and rear in my opinion

Did you or have you installed these on the shop car? if so does it need an alignment after the springs are installed?