Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cheapest way to get winter tires?

Looking to find the cheapest wheel/tire combo to keep me safe on the winter, don't give a shit about aesthetics, just want to know what to shop for to stay safe in the snow/ice/salt

Tire rack has Michelin Xice in 15" for a good price + $80 rebate. They come to $71.55 a tire if you want them in 195/55/15.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
A great resource is to go to www.tirerack.com and search for winter tires for the Fiesta ST and sort price lowest to highest. That will actually tell you the lowest priced tire very quickly. Then you can look for wheels, either from them or another source. Since my ST spends more time on winter tires and wheels, I went with something I don't hate to look at. I install winter tires in early November and remove them in late April or May. Our winters seem to be lasting much longer than they did in the past. My brother runs steel wheels on his 1.0L Fiesta and they really look horrible. I would look for some used 2000-2011 Focus aluminum wheels instead of going with steel wheels.

I ran Cooper Weathermaster ST2 for winters 2014 and 2015 and Michelin Xice 2016 both in 185/60/15. I prefer the Coopers. In my experience they had better traction in deep snow. Nothing wrong with the Michelins they worked great and we had less snow and ice last winter so didn't really get to work them out. Would recommend either.