Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can someone send me a datalog from a totally stock car/tune?

jeff

2000 Post Club
Title says it all, I regret never logging before I started adding the mods but I am sure someone out there has a few of these. If you do I'd be super grateful if you could PM me and e-mail it to me. I'm doing some comparisons and that's the one log I do not have. Sure your car stock might be slightly different from my car stock but it will be close enough for my purposes.

I'm assuming someone bought an AP, did a few base logs, then started adding stuff.....send it to me!

Thanks!!!

I have some datalogs of dyno pulls on a car with COBB S0 (stock tune), but the customer had a CP-E intake installed at the time( no other mods). PM me if that helps at all. Haven't had a bone stock fiesta in here with an AP connected to it.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Jeff, the file I sent you is a completely bone stock fiesta, besides the access port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk