Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

XXR 527 Chromium on silver ST

Hey everyone! I've tried searching around without much luck, but I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of the chromium silver colored XXR's on an ingot silver ST? I've seen flat black on silver and chromium on other colors, but nothing in my combo. Any help is much appreciated!

I think it's very unlikely you will find many guys running XXR's on their FiST, their wheels are stupid heavy.

rerx7 has the XXRs on his Kona. But they are the darker shade. I would suggest the Rota Titans becasue they look similar and are lightweight and cheap. Not the best quality wheel, but decent enough to withstand track/hard driving. A pothole dented and cracked mine.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
I thought I read somewhere our stock wheels were around 22 pounds? I could be wrong but weight isn't a huge concern for me as long as they aren't heavier than stock. I don't track my car nor do I ever plan to. Just looking for something nicer than stock. Aother plus, the XXR's can be found online often for around $125 a pop including shipping. Cheaper than most other "cheap" wheel options I've seen.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I thought I read somewhere our stock wheels were around 22 pounds?
They are (I believe it is 22.5 lbs.).

But to so many on here, you are committing a mortal sin against the god of your choice (or none), and nature, IF you do not at least HALF that factory wheel weight with a replacement. [thumbdown]

You are STILL dropping a decent amount of weight, for not a lot of extra coin (or effort/machining costs, etc.), and are NOT looking for every little thousandth of a second on a road course, or autocross course, so GO FOR IT!! [thumb]