Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Wisconsin

Into3D

Hey folks,

I live in Milwaukee, WI and have a 2014 Fiesta ST that I have owned for going on two years now. I have been able to take it to the track just once, but this little car is an absolute blast to drive -- even in stock form. I really love driving it and it's the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned.

I haven't had much time (or scratch) to do the sorts of mods I wanted, mainly because I was working on getting an engineering degree. I have also been putting my time into starting a prototyping business that is just starting to get off the ground. One thing I would like to do is start producing some parts for the Fiesta ST/Focus ST/RS, since I have a couple CNC mills that sit idle much of the time. I included a pic of my whip and the first part I made (it's a billet aluminum battery tie down).

What are the rules for posting about parts I might like to sell? I'm not looking to step an anyone's toes here.

Thanks for reading. Would love to hear if you have any ideas for mods that don't exist yet. I would enjoy a challenge.

-Steve

My 2014 Fiesta ST:
IMG_20170719_193819.jpg

A billet aluminum battery tie down I made (red powder coat):
Red_Tiedown.jpg

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
welcome - so you are the battery tie down dude from reddit

[twothumb]

OP
I

Into3D

Thread Starter #9
Likely. Someone pointed out that I absentmindedly posted the same thing a couple times lol

CSM

1000 Post Club
I have a 2014 Molten Orange and I used to live in Bay View neighborhood in Milwaukee until a week ago! Sorry we didn't cross paths. Welcome to the forum!