Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New from Indiana

Hey everyone,
Just getting started on my 17' st and forums period.
Bought the car a week ago today and fell in love on the test drive.
So far my plans are cosmetic. Tint, stripes, visors ect.
Looking forward to reading about and viewing everyone's experiences, ideas and input.
lil' snooks was a World War 2 B-24 bomber that my uncle flew and was shot down in over Germany. Always wanted to honor the plane and my uncle in some way and the name seemed fitting for this car.

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
Makes you wonder if it's possible that they both layer hands on the same plane.
My father disarmed fallen duds and to this day wonders if any had come from my uncles plane.

OP
L
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcomes, I look forward to delving into the insightsystem and ideas but fit I'd like to ask a question about how well the st travels. We're planning an 1100 mile trip to Florida and have a reservation for a rental. I'd like to take the st instead and have about 40 days to decide.
Any input?

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the warm welcomes, I look forward to delving into the insightsystem and ideas but fit I'd like to ask a question about how well the st travels. We're planning an 1100 mile trip to Florida and have a reservation for a rental. I'd like to take the st instead and have about 40 days to decide.
Any input?
I take long trips as it is apart of my job. Nebraska, Texas, Montana, etc. The car does great. My only complaints are Oklahoma HWYs, and 80 MPH Interstates where you're in plenty of boost getting not so good gas mileage as a result. I wish 6th gear was a smidge taller.