Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fmic/motor mounts/thermostat

Trader history for Mortont1 (0)

Getting rid of a couple extra parts. All parts are either new, or in great shape, and prices include shipping conus.

Mishimoto J line fmic-includes brand new cmbuildz bracket, all necessary couplers/elbows and clamps for install. $295

TTR upper/lower motor mounts. Brand new, never installed. Black with red bushings, SOLD

Mishimoto race thermostat. Brand new. $35

Boomba throttle body spacer. Brand new. Sold
IMG_6737.JPG

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is the j-line bar and plate...it is bar and plate style...found it quick....very tempting...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does price include shipping?

Nvm...this is me today

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dibs on intercooler...pending more pics....pm me with more please.

Damn I actually just bought the bracket yesterday from someone else on the forum since I had the J-Line fmic in mind. Really good price though! Unfortunately, I'm still a bit in the dark about a DIY fmic. So the couplers/elbows and clamps are necessary for the install? I realize you stated it but I guess I'd like to know exactly what I'm doing before I pull the trigger on the actual fmic. Not planning on upgrading the charge pipes though.

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
They are. I would suggest buying the j line install kit from Woosh, it's easier that trying to piece the necessary stuff together.

I'll take the fimc

Getting rid of a couple extra parts. All parts are either new, or in great shape, and prices include shipping conus.

Mishimoto J line fmic-includes brand new cmbuildz bracket, all necessary couplers/elbows and clamps for install. $295

TTR upper/lower motor mounts. Brand new, never installed. Black with red bushings, SOLD

Mishimoto race thermostat. Brand new. $35

Boomba throttle body spacer. Brand new. Sold
View attachment 15549