Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Seat Delete-Pics

A few pics of a rear seat delete mod.
This is not my car, it is scotman's. I took the pics yesterday and he said it was ok for me to post them if I wanted to.
He has spent a lot of time planning, fabricating and installing. Any questions should be directed to him.
Guys, this is an awesome install!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
He did a great job.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, KUDOS for that job!! [thumb] [cool]

It certainly looks A LOT better (and is infinitely more useful/practical) than the black moving blankets currently on the floor of my rear seat/belts/bracket/covers delete. [:(]

I designed and fabricated my own load floor for my 11 Fiesta as well. But it didn't have a front stowage compartment, L.E.D. lighted cargo limiter bar or the hi volume air compressor built into it. I am not aware of any load floor kits being available. I designed mine to have an approximate 275 lb capacity. If someone were to install a floor like this, it would have to be assembled piece by piece. It would be very tricky for even two guys to pre-build it and just drop it in without a good chance of damaging interior panels or having an unlevel fit. The only negative point i could see for this modification would be needing to store away all the rear seat components to convert it back to resell the car. The average Fiesta owner would never want a two seat Fiesta.